1. Quilt by Serena Taylor (50 by 70 inches)
Fantastic needlework and detail is not done justice in this photo.
2. Navajo Kachina (collector's item)
3. Gourd ornaments
4. Basket with Snake by Artist Eva Salazar (Kumeyaay)
5. Extra-Large Native American pot from Arizona
6. Detail, front of pot
7. Small pot with painted bird singers and dancers
8. Navajo doll with velvet dress,
turquoise necklace and earrings
Don't miss out! More items are being donated daily.
RSVP for the Gala today: firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Saturday, Aug 9, 4 to 8 p.m.
Where: Morongo Community Center, Morongo Reservation
WHAT: 5th Annual Dragonfly Gala
Highlights: Roast beef dinner; tasting and demonstrations of traditional foods; silent auction; traditional songs and dances; Dragonfly Award
What you'll accomplish: You'll help the nonprofit Dorothy Ramon Learning Center, Inc., save and share Southern California's endangered Native American cultures, languages, history, and traditional arts — all essential to our national heritage. Join our community, working together!
Tickets: $45 individuals, with opportunities to sponsor $1,000, $2,000, $3,000 tables.
We thank our Gala Sponsor, San Manuel Band.
And we thank Barona Band for their support.